TREE PROGRAM APPLICATION
We are excited to have you participate. Please read the following instructions and feel free to ask any questions prior to completing and submitting the attached application below.
Costs are shared between the City and private property owners:
• This program is a shared expense between the resident and the City of Indian Hills. The total cost is to
be about $500. You agree to pay half the total cost of the tree & services provided ($250.00) and
the City pays the other half ($250.00).
• The trees we have to offer are available to any resident of the City of Indian Hills who owns a detached
home and is a taxpayer.
• This program is limited to one tree per household. Elected officials & Committee members are not
• The tree must be planted in the front or side yard to optimize canopy shade tree benefits.
• Species for this program are limited to those designated by the arborist and include:
American Beech, Hop Hornbeam, Scarlet Oak, Bur Oak and Bald Cypress
Submit the completed form online (https://indianhillsky.org/treepro/) OR email to Vance vonBorries at
email@example.com OR mail to Vance at 64 Indian Hills Trail, 40207, by September 30, 2022 to
be entered in the drawing. If your name is drawn, you will be contacted with further instructions about the
arborist site visit and payment will be required at that time.